Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: North Common Mill, North Common, Chailey, Lewes, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 22.9.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill known as 'North Common Mill' in Chailey, near Lewes East Sussex, showing a side view with no sails, taken on 22nd September 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540290
- Accession number: 540290
- Item caption: "CHAILEY. NORTH COMN. Side. Obl. Sussex."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540290
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury