Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Chailey, Lewes, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 30.3.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill in Chailey, near Lewes East Sussex, showing a ~ view from the front, taken on 30th March 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540286
- Accession number: 540286
- Item caption: "CHAILEY. ~front Sussex."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540286
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury