Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Chailey, Lewes, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 10.9.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill in Chailey, near Lewes East Sussex, showing a detail of the sweep during renovation work, taken on 10th September 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540285
Restoration and conservation
Buildings--Repair and reconstruction
- Accession number: 540285
- Item caption: "CHAILEY. Renovation sweep. Sx."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540285
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury