Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Chailey, Lewes, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 2.8.1931
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a derelict smock windmill in Chailey, near Lewes East Sussex, showing a front view with the cap or sails on the ground next to it, taken on 2nd August 1931.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540280
- Accession number: 540280
- Item caption: "CHAILEY. "Front." Sx. ... Derelict."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540280
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury