Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: The Queens Head, Barn's Green, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 21.7.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a Mill Wright, Mr S. Robert Edwards, employed by J. W. Holloway and Sons Millwrights and Engineers in Shoreham, standing outside the 'Queens Head' public house in Barns Green, West Sussex, holding a hammer, taken on 21st July 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540065
Bars (Drinking establishments)
- Accession number: 540065
- Item caption: "BARNS GRN. "QUEENS HEAD" Mr. S. Robert Edwards. Sussex.... Worked for Holloways, Shoreham."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540065
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury