Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ravenscar, Yorkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 26.10.1954
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill in Ravenscar in Yorkshire, probably known as "Beacon Windmill", with no cap or sails and a cart on the left, taken on 26th October 1954.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540829
- Accession number: 540829
- Item caption: "RAVENSCAR Capless tower. Yorks."
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540829
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury