Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Pontefract, Yorkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 22.8.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill that has been converted into a house, in Pontefract, Yorkshire, taken on 22nd August 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540828
- Accession number: 540828
- Item caption: "PONTEFRACT. Residence. Yorks."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540828
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury