Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: North Burton Grange, North Burton, Driffield, Yorkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 29.10.1954
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the base stump of a ruined tower windmill in North Burton, now known as Burton Flemming near Driffield in Yorkshire, showing a distant view with a field in the foreground, taken on 29th October 1954.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540824
- Accession number: 540824
- Item caption: "NORTH BURTON Yorks. North Burton Grange. Stump"
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540824
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury