Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Muston Mill, Muston Road, Muston, Filey, Yorkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 30.10.1954
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the base stump of a ruined tower windmill known as 'Muston Mill' in Muston near Filey, Yorkshire, taken on 30th October 1954.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540821
- Accession number: 540821
- Item caption: "MUSTON (FILEY) Tower stump Yorks."
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540821
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury