Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Sugar Well Hill Mill, Potternewton Mount, Sugarwell Hill, Leeds, Yorkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 9.8.1942
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a converted tower windmill, known as 'Sugar Well Hill Mill' or 'The Roundhouse' in Leeds, Yorkshire, taken from the road on 9th August 1942.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540804
- Accession number: 540804
- Item caption: "LEEDS. Sugar Well Hill. From road. YORKS."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540804
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury