Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Wilton, Wiltshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 9.4.1939
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill in Wilton, Wiltshire, taken on 9th April 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186836
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186836
- Item caption: "WILTON NEAR MARLBORO. WILTS. 9.4.39"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186836
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury