Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: East Knoyle, Wiltshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 21.4.1935
- Description: Glass plate negative of a converted tower mill in East Knoyle, Wiltshire, taken on 21st April 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186835
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186835
- Item caption: "OLD MILL EAST KNOYLE WILTS 21.4.1935"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186835
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury