Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: West Chiltington, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 24.9.2005
- Description: Glass plate negative of a smock mill in West Chiltington, Sussex, taken on 24th September 1905.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186820
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186820
- Item caption: "West Chiltington Mill Sussex Sep 24/05"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186820
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury