Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ditchling, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 11.8.1925
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Ditchling, Sussex, taken on 11th August 1925.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186740
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186740
- Item caption: "DITCHLING MILL. SUSSEX. AUG. 1925"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186740
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury