Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Cross in Hand, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 3.5.1936
- Description: Glass plate negative of a roundhouse at Cross in Hand, Sussex, taken on 3rd May 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186735
- Subject: Roundhouse
- Accession number: F186735
- Item caption: "CROSS IN HAND. R'HSE. SX. 3.5.36"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186735
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury