Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Reigate Heath, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 8.4.1906
- Description: Glass plate negative of the rear view of a post mill at Reigate Heath, Surrey, taken on 8th April 1906.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186701
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186701
- Item caption:
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186701
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury