Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Outwood, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 6.9.1931
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill beside a smock mill at Outwood, Surrey, taken on 6th September 1931.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186689
- Accession number: F186689
- Item caption: "OUTWOOD. SURREY. 6.9.31"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186689
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury