Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Horsell, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 2.10.1904
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Horsell, Surrey, taken on 2nd October 1904.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186675
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186675
- Item caption: "Disused Mill. Horsell. Surrey"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186675
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury