Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Alfold, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 12.2.1905
- Description: Glass plate negative of a derelict smock mill at Alfold, Surrey, taken on 12th February 1905.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186672
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186672
- Item caption: "Ruined mill near Alfold. Surrey."
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186672
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury