Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Wrentham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 5.6.1935
- Description: Glass plate negative of the rear view of a post mill at Wrentham, Suffolk, taken on 5th June 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186670
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186670
- Item caption: "WRENTHAM. SUFFOLK. JUNE 5. 1933"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186670
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury