Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Thorpeness, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 29.6.1933
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Thorpeness, Suffolk, taken on 29th June 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186666
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186666
- Item caption: "THORPENESS. SUFFOLK. JUNE 29. 1933"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186666
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury