Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Debenham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 31.5.1936
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Debenham, Suffolk, taken on 31st May 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186648
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186648
- Item caption: "DEBENHAM. SUFFOLK. 31.5.35"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186648
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury