Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Great Haseley, Oxfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 18.9.1932
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Great Haseley, Oxfordshire, taken on 18th September 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186399
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186399
- Item caption: "GT. HASELEY. OXFORD. SEP. 1932"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186399
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury