Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Chinnor, Oxfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 25.2.1940
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Chinnor, Oxfordshire, taken on 25th February 1940.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186397
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186397
- Item caption: "POST MILL. CHINNOR. BUCKS. 25.2.40"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186397
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury