Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Catfield, Norfolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 26.6.1933
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Catfield, Norfolk, taken on 26th June 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186385
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186385
- Item caption: "CATFIELD. NORFOLK. JUNE 26. 1933"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186385
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury