Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Lytham St. Anne's, Lancashire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 21.6.1937
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Lytham St. Annes's, Lancashire, taken on 21st June 1937.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186374
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186374
- Item caption: "LYTHAM ST. ANNE'S. LANCS. 21.6.37"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186374
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury