Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Margate, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 15.7.1912
- Description: Glass plate negative of a smock mill at Margate, Kent, taken on 15th July 1912.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186353
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186353
- Item caption:
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186353
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury