Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Benenden, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 2.8.1931
- Description: Glass plate negative of a smock mill at Benenden, Kent, taken on 2nd August 1931.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186333
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186333
- Item caption: "BENENDEN. KENT. 2.8.31"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186333
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury