Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Holywell, Huntingdonshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 21.5.1934
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Holywell, Huntingdonshire, taken on 21st May 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186323
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186323
- Item caption: "HOLYWELL MILL. HUNTS. 21.5.34"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186323
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury