Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ellington, Huntingdonshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 5.5.1935
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Ellington, Huntingdonshire, taken on 5th May 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186321
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186321
- Item caption: "ELLINGTON. HUNTS. 5.5.35"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186321
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury