Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ivinghoe, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 25.5.1931
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Ivinghoe, Hertfordshire, taken on 25th May 1931.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186318
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186318
- Item caption: "IVINGHOE. HERTS. 25.5.31"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186318
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury