Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Great Hormead, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 28.6.1931
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill beside a smock mill at Great Hormead, Hertfordshire, taken on 28th June 1931.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186315
- Accession number: F186315
- Item caption: "GREAT HORMEAD. HERTS. JUNE 1931 "
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186315
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury