Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Arkley, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 28.9.1904
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Arkley, Hertfordshire, taken on 28th September 1904.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186311
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186311
- Item caption: "Arkley Mill near Barnet. Herts"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186311
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury