Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Aythorpe Roding, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 27.3.1932
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Aythorpe Roding, Essex, taken on 27th March 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186282
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186282
- Item caption: "AYTHORPE RODING. ESSEX. 27.3.32"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186282
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury