Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Stokenchurch, Oxfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 19.6.1904
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Stokenchurch, Oxfordshire, taken on 19th June 1904.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186257
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186257
- Item caption: "Stoken-church. Mill. Oxfordshire."
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186257
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury