Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Quainton, Buckinghamshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 13.3.1932
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Quainton, Buckinghamshire, taken on 13th March 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186255
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186255
- Item caption: "QUAINTON. BUCKS. MARCH 1932"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186255
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury