Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Lacy Green, Buckinghamshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 10.3.1940
- Description: Glass plate negative of a smock mill at Lacy Green, Buckinghamshire, taken on 10th March 1940.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186252
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186252
- Item caption: "LACY GRN. PRINCES RISBORO. BUCKS. 10.3.40"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186252
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury