Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Upper Mill, Woodchurch, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 31.3.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Upper Mill one of a pair of smock mills in Woodchurch, Kent, without sails, taken on 31st March 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538536
- Accession number: 538536
- Item caption: "WOODCHURCH. UPPER MILL Sailless smock. fr. Kent."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538536
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury