Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Town Mill, Sutton Valence, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 5.8.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Town Mill, a smock mill in Sutton Valence, Kent, showing rear view, taken on 5th August 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538503
- Accession number: 538503
- Item caption: "SUTTON VALENCE. REAR(CL.) KENT."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538503
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury