Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Preston, Faversham, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 18.2.1940
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Preston, near Faversham, Kent, showing the runner and part of the breakwheel and collar, taken on 18th February 1940.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538435
- Accession number: 538435
- Item caption: "PRESTON. (FAVERSHAM) Runner and pt. B/W etc KENT."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538435
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury