Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Herne, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 7.1.1940
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Herne, Kent, showing the breakwheel fitting to the wind-shaft, taken on 7th January 1940.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538344
- Accession number: 538344
- Item caption: "HERNE. B/W. Fitting to W/S. KENT."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538344
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury