Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Herne, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Nora, Miss (sister of Donald Muggeridge)
- Date: 5.8.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Herne, Kent, showing rear view, taken on 5th August 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538336
- Accession number: 538336
- Item caption: "HERNE. Rear. Kent. per Miss N. Muggeridge"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538336
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury