Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: White Mill, Headcorn, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 11.2.1940
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the White Mill, a smock mill in Headcorn, Kent, showing the spur and nuts, taken on 11th February 1940.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538333
- Accession number: 538333
- Item caption: "HEADCORN WHITE MILL Spur and Nuts. Obl. KENT."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538333
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury