Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ordnance Place Mill, Chatham, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 7.4.1940
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the base of Ordnance Place Mill in Chatham, Kent, taken on 7th April 1940.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538257
- Accession number: 538257
- Item caption: "CHATHAM. Ordnance Pl. Base. KENT."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538257
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury