Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Parham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 28.12.1943
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill in Parham, Suffolk, showing a detail of the sweep and breast, taken on 28th December 1943. The windmill is in a state of disrepair with damage to the sails and broken windows.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540872
- Accession number: 540872
- Item caption: "PARHAM. SFK. Detail of Sweep (and) breast."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540872
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury