Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Carters Mill, Wrentham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 5.6.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse known as 'Carter's Mill', in Wrentham, Suffolk, showing a side view, taken on 5th June 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540016
- Accession number: 540016
- Item caption: "Wrentham. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540016
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury