Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: New Mill, Worlingworth, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 5.5.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse in Worlingworth, Suffolk, known as 'New Mill', showing a ~ view from the rear, taken on 5th May 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540003
- Accession number: 540003
- Item caption: "WORLINGWORTH. Post. ~Rear. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540003
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury