Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Walton Mill, Walton, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 29.6.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill, known as "Walton Mill", owned by A. Hayward and Son, in Walton, Suffolk, showing a front view with no sails, including other farm buildings in the foreground, taken on 29th June 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539934
- Accession number: 539934
- Item caption: "WALTON SUFFOLK"
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539934
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury