Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Walberswick, Southwold, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Freese, Stanley, Mr.
- Date: 4.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill used as a marsh mill in Walberswick, near Southwold, Suffolk taken during April 1936. Photo by Stanley Freese.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539931
- Accession number: 539931
- Item caption: "Walberswick, Marsh Mill, Suffolk. per Stanley Freese, April 1936."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539931
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury