Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Quiaios, Figueira da Foz, Beira Litoral, Portugal
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 27.4.1966
- Description: Colour transparency of the miller adjusting the sails of Mill No.1 at Quiaios, N. of Figueira da Foz, Beira Litoral, taken on 27th April 1966.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F184506
- Accession number: F184506
- Item caption: "QUIAIOS. MILL NO. 1. CLOTHING MILL FOR WORK. 27 APR 1966."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F184506
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury